Read more below about this treatment option below.
Dr. Van Thiel is a highly trained subspecialist with extensive experience in caring for injured workers. He believes that it is essential to not just understand the medical injury, but also the work requirements and goals of the injured worker. Dr. Van Thiel is available for both evaluation and management services as well as independent medical examinations.
Dr. Van Thiel is supported by OrthoIllinois with additional orthopedic care provided by highly trained and skilled subspecialists. Please find more information at Ortho Illinois’ Occupational Health Center.
When an injury requires more advanced care, the sub-specialty skill of our fellowship-trained surgeons ensures the worker is receiving the highest standard of care available. OrthoIllinois offers highly skilled orthopedic and other musculoskeletal experts.
Areas of expertise
- Shoulder, Hand, wrist and elbow, Hip and knee joint replacement, Arthroscopic hip and knee, Spine, Trauma, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Podiatric foot & ankle surgery, Rheumatology
All-encompassing employer services
What we offer you:
- Customer service and Support from a committed Work Comp Communication
- Pre-employment screenings through our Employer Services Program
- Highly trained Occupational and Physical Therapists available from five convenient locations.
- Work Conditioning services
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job-specific Function Screens through WorkRightSM
- Open, full-body MRI
- Digital X-ray
- Lab services
- Cast lab
- Durable Medical Equipment